This system is used for real-time cell monitoring and surveillance, cell health and viability, migration and invasion, plus a wide range of phenotypic cell-based assays. It can accommodate up to six microplates at a time and users can schedule experiments at different image acquisition frequencies and magnifications in parallel.
- CMOS camera and efficient optics enable long-term live-cell imaging and analysis
- 4x, 10x, 20x objectives
- 20 total core processors allowing for fast image processing and data analysis
- Multiple imaging modes – HD phase plus red and green fluorescence
- Compatible with a wide range of culture vessels and applications
- Compatible with 2D and organoid models
- Unlimited software licenses for standard acquisition and basic analyzer
We always look forward to hearing from motivated potential collaborators, partners, and trainees.